Supervisor - Environmental Services - Mid Shift
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Environmental Services Supervisor - Mid Shift Position - Full Time
At Gracie Square Hospital, now is an exciting time of growth and change, providing numerous opportunities to make a big impact on both our future and yours. As a member of the NewYork-Presbyterian Regional Hospital Network, we are now experiencing a period of extraordinary transformation and revitalization. We have an unwavering commitment to excellence and are always looking for ways to improve. Our dedication drives our success as New York City’s premier provider of inpatient behavioral health services.
Empower Environmental Services professionals at Gracie Square Hospital to deliver extraordinary patient experiences. Be the face of caring, proactive customer service on a tight knit team. Ensure the highest levels of cleanliness, safety and hospitality for all patients and employees. Provide inspiring, action-oriented leadership that fosters consistency, results and personalized service for our hospital.
This will be a mid shift position 11am - 7pm, with some weekend commitments and holiday/vacation coverage's.
- Associates Degree
- 1 year experience as an Environmental Service Supervisor in a hospital or hospitality setting
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1 year of experience in an Environmental Service Role
- Familiarity with Joint Commission Standards and Quality Assurance
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.