Supervisor Building Services
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Building Supervisors Make It Possible:
NewYork-Presbyterian is one of the nation’s most comprehensive academic health care delivery systems, dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients in the New York metropolitan area and throughout the globe. Step onto our Weill Cornell Medical Center campus and discover four million square feet of state-of-the-art health care. This year, we've earned the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's ENERGY STAR Award for the tenth consecutive time, more than any other hospital in the country. We're New York's first "green" hospital - and you can help make it possible.
Building Supervisor - Building Trades
In your position as a Building Supervisor you will be responsible for the daily supervision of a multi – trade team of mechanics within a designated engineering area in the Hospital complex. Supervise on-going work including repairs, cleaning, painting and preventive maintenance. Ensures that these tasks are completed safely, effectively and efficiently. Develop permanent solutions for this facility to improve customer satisfaction. Estimate labor and material costs for various projects, such as preventive maintenance initiatives, and take the lead in managing these projects.
- Minimum three years of supervisory experience
- Prior experience working in the hospital setting
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum seven years experience
- Prior experience in a mechanical trade
- Strong commitment to providing an outstanding patient experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & Knowledgeable in use of CMMS systems
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.