Staff Physical Therapist
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Maximum Patient Mobility:
Physical Therapists Make It Possible
Physical Therapist - Inpatient - Full time
At NewYork-Presbyterian, our Physical Therapists use advanced technology and best-practice techniques to restore and maximize patient mobility. We provide one-on-one therapies that are tailored to meet the individual needs of our patients. And our impressive facilities include exercise equipment, treatment space, orthotics, lower extremity technologies and specialized equipment such as LiteGait® and the Balance Master® system. Our work continues to help patients reach their full potential. Now, you can become one of the people who Make It Possible:
Provide high-quality care as you rotate through inpatient and outpatient units. Explore our many innovative programs, including Aquatic Therapy, Lymphedema Management, and Vestibular Rehabilitation. Pursue opportunities to teach part-time in our renowned university programs. And help us build on our reputation as New York’s #1 hospital.
The schedule for this position will be Monday-Friday, variable hours.
- Acute Care experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy
- Current NYS PT licensure
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.