Staff Pharmacist - Full Time - Emergency - Rotating Shifts (Day & Evening)
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Experienced Pharmacists, Join New York's #1 Hospital!
Staff Pharmacist - Full Time - Emergency Department - Rotating Shifts (Day & Evening)
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, we know that extraordinary careers in pharmacy come from the opportunity to do extraordinary work. That's why we're inviting experienced pharmacists to explore the innovative careers at New York's largest and busiest hospital. There's no better place to define your expertise, while working with a team that's defining national standards.
Discover why we're the best. With seven major medical centers, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital offers you a comprehensive range of specialty areas to expand your skills, including cardiothoracic, general surgery, neurosurgery, pediatrics, neonatology, oncology, psychiatry, and many more. Our exceptional leadership team supports our staff members to take an active role in patient care. Working alongside over 200 of the city's most experienced pharmacists, you'll benefit from mentorship with the best minds in medicine, within an environment of unparalleled shared learning. Here you will experience the latest practices and technologies, while playing a key role in the clinical team. This is a pharmacy career unlike any other.
- PGY1 or PGY2 Residency Completion
- Experience in an Emergency Room setting or hospital department where interaction with the Clinical Care staff is key
- Current NYS Pharmacist license or eligibility to obtain
- PharmD or Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to instill trust, drive engagement and effectively collaborate
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.