LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Staff Nurse - RN - Center for Special Studies - 3 Days/week 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Join the tight-knit team at this HIV Care Clinic, located at Baker 24 at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. This position will occasionally float to the Chelsea outpatient office. Provide the best in care and caring for our patients.
Here, you will rotate from acting as a phone triage nurse to clinic duties in the lab, to working with walk-in patients and acting as a patient education nurse. Build relationships with patients as you work with them through the continuum of their lives, through both inpatient and outpatient settings. You will set goals and work with patients to achieve the highest quality of health.
This is a part-time, Monday-Friday day shift position, 3 Days/week 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- HIV/AIDs Nursing Certification
- Experience working with HIV patients
- At least years of acute care RN experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- BCLS certification
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.