LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Transform the Patient Experience : Pediatric Ambulatory Care NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell
Thrive at the forefront of top-notch nursing with New York’s #1-ranked hospital. As an essential part of our Ambulatory Care Network (ACN), you'll join our dynamic Nursing staff providing top notch Nursing care to children of all ages in an outpatient setting . Pursue this unprecedented opportunity to pioneer change within our world-renowned practice, and feel the pride of Making It Possible.
Take on this exciting and interesting position, responsible for providing care for a diverse pediatric patient populations promoting wellness ; treating illness and empowering patients and their family to take charge of their well-being.
This is a full time, day shift position. Nurses rotate shifts 8:30 am - 5 :00 pm ; 9:00 am -5:30 pm and 9:30 am - 6pm
- Bilingual - English and Spanish
- 2 years acute care Pediatric RN experience
- ED experience
- Board certification in Ambulatory Care
- Minimum 1 year in acute care Pediatric RN experience
- NYS licensure as an RN
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.