Staff Nurse-Surgical ICU-Full time -Nights
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Night Flex (United States of America)
Staff Nurse - RN - Surgical ICU - Nights
Nurses, discover the epicenter of Critical Care Nursing. For over 14,800 patients each year, we deliver expert evidence-based care. Now, you can make it possible. Step into our premier environments: Level 1 Trauma Centers for adult and pediatric patients, Pediatric Cardiac ICU supporting one of North America’s largest heart transplant programs, the nation’s largest Burn Treatment Center, Level 4 Neonatal ICU, Neuroscience ICU – and that’s only the beginning. It’s a fast-paced, family-oriented environment, where skilled nursing professionals are the heart of our hospital-wide mission Putting Patients First.
At NewYork-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a full time 12 hour nights shift position.
- At least one year of acute care RN experience in an ICU or Stepdown
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- BCLS certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.