Staff Nurse - RN - Operating Room - Full Time - Evenings NYP-Weill Cornell Medical Center
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Where Amazing Works
#1 Hospital in NY
Staff Nurse - RN - Operating Room - Full Time - Evenings NYP/Weill Cornell Medical Center
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, OR nurses discover an environment where the exceptional is no exception. Twenty years ago, our center was home to the world’s first successful pediatric heart transplant. Today, we remain the go-to for highest acuity trauma, oncology surgery and neurosurgery cases. From pioneering “scarless” surgery techniques to multi-organ autoplantation, our 5,500 patient-focused RNs experience and achieve more than most can imagine. Join our skilled, patient-focused team and feel the pride of Making It Possible:
At NewYork-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a full time position working Monday - Friday, rotating weekends and holidays. 2:30pm - 10:30pm.
- At least one year of acute RN experience in the operating room.
- At least one year of experience with cardiac, general and/or neuro cases
- New grads welcome to apply
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current New York State RN license
- BCLS certification
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2021-2022." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.