Staff Nurse - RN - Ambulatory Surgery / Preoperative Admissions- Per Diem
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Description:Staff Nurse - RN - Ambulatory Surgery / Preoperative Admissions- Per Diem
Perioperative nurses, transform your lives and careers at the hospital ranked #4 in the nation for Heart and Heart Surgery and #4 for Neurosurgery (U.S.News World Report). See what its like to bring hope and health to highest acuity cases from around the world. Care for families. Pioneer advances. Lead recoveries, and be the voice for patients within our close-knit clinical teams. Were pioneering new scarless surgery techniques, performing multi-organ autoplantation, and drawing inspiration from the lives we change with each bold advancement.
AtNewYork-Presbyterian,nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a Per Diem position atNewYork-Presbyterian/WeillCornell Medical Center.
- At least one year of Surgical/Critical Care RN experience
- At least one year of acute care RN experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current New York State RN license
- BCLS certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.