Staff Nurse - NICU - Full Time
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Night Flex (United States of America)
Small Patients, Huge Advances: Neonatal ICU Nurses Make It Possible
Staff Nurse - RN - Neonatal ICU - Nights
For pediatric nurses at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical center, inspiring advancement is all in a day's work. Our Phyllis David Komansky Center for Children's Health is a world leader for complex, child-centered care. We're one of the nation's best children's hospitals (U.S.News World Report), and one of the most comprehensive centers in the world. From clinical genetics and prenatal surgery, we offer one of the highest case mix indexes and the most individualized care.
At NewYork-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a full time, night shift position located at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
- At least one year of acute care RN experience in pediatrics, NICU, PICU, or adult ICU
- At least one year of acute care RN experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- BCLS certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.