Staff Nurse Medical Surgical Float-Part Time Nights
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Night Flex (United States of America)
Make It Possible
Staff Nurse - RN - Medical/Surgical Float Pool - Part Time Nights
The freedom to seek out and explore new specialties and patient experiences in your nursing career awaits you at NewYork-Presbyterian. NYP's Float Pools provide a way to gain broad exposure to a variety of patients on our highly specialized units. Partner with your Staffing Coordinator to design a schedule that meets your lifestyle, while playing the important extra hands role on a unit. NYP Float Nurses are welcomed and feel the satisfaction of providing help for healthcare teams practicing caring and quality patient care.
At NewYork-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a part time nights position at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
Part time . In a two week period of time one week work 3- 11.5 hour shifts and other week is 2 shifts.
- At least one year of acute care RN experience in medical/surgical
- At least two years of acute care RN experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- BCLS certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.