Staff Nurse - Endoscopy - Full Time - Day Flex - DHK
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Staff Nurse - RN - DHK- Endoscopy - Full Time - Days
NewYork-Presbyterian is one of the nation’s most comprehensive academic health care delivery systems, dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients in the New York metropolitan area and throughout the globe. The David H. Koch Center, opening in April 2018 at our NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell campus, will set a new bar in personalized outpatient care -- from diagnosis to treatment -- by integrating new technologies and innovative clinical approaches to provide the highest quality care and enhance the patient experience. This 750,000-squarefoot, multi-specialty treatment center is designed to accommodate the latest technologies and will feature many innovations in the delivery of care to meet patients’ expectations in new ways.
At the David H. Koch Center, you’ll find a patient-focused, engaging, and supportive environment. Work with the latest technology in an ever-evolving environment that challenges you to grow and develop your skills. Receive unmatched training and support as our valued nurses for a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us. At the David H. Koch Center, you’ll find a patient-focused, engaging, and supportive environment.
This is a full time, day-flex opportunity working, Monday - Friday, no weekends or holidays. You will be rotating between PreOp/IntraOp/PostOp in our Ambulatory Surgery Endoscopy Unit. The unit hours are 6:30am-5:30pm.
- At least one year of acute care RN experience in ICU, surgical, or endoscopy
- At least two years of acute care RN experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current New York State RN license
- ACLS & BCLS certification
- Knowledge of use of computer applications
- Ability to analyze patient care data to deliver and evaluate care
- Knowledge of effective interpersonal communication skills
- Strong commitment to providing an outstanding patient experience
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.