LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Staff Assistant - Kidney Transplant Program
Explore a career as a Staff Assistant in our Transplant department, where we provide the chance to bring new and life-changing advances to the patients who need them most.
Step into our fast-paced and rewarding environment, and keep us performing at the highest level. In this world-class setting, you will provide confidential administrative and secretarial duties. This includes meeting coordination, and preparation of correspondences. You'll screen telephone calls and visitors, and help keep the entire team informed of critical and ongoing matters. Channel your office acumen and attention to detail in support of amazing patient care. Be inspired by our driven and focused team, and feel the pride of making a difference.
The shift for this position is Monday - Friday 9:00AM - 5:00PM.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with EPIC technology
- Bilingual (English and Spanish fluency)
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years administrative experience
- Computer proficiency, candidates must pass Microsoft Word and Excel assessments to qualify
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.