Staff Assistant - Heart Transplant
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Staff Assistant – Heart Transplant
Transform your career as a Staff Assistant at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, the nation's largest not-for-profit medical center, and the largest private employer in New York City. Step into our fast-paced and rewarding environment, and keep us performing at the highest level. In this world-class setting, you will provide confidential administrative and secretarial duties.
Get inspired by our patient-focused team, and feel the pride of making a difference.
- Associate's degree from a recognized college or secretarial school.
- Spanish highly preferred
- This role requires at least two to three years of secretarial experience,
- High school diploma
- Candidates must demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel to qualify.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.