Specialist Radiological Intervention
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Boldly Redefining Imaging: Radiology Technologists Make It Possible
Interventional Radiology Technologist - Endoscopy/X-Ray - Rotating shifts
NewYork-Presbyterian is known across the world for boldly advanced diagnostic care. We were home to the first optical intensified X-ray examination in the western hemisphere in 1896. Since then, our reputation has continued to attract complex cases from across the globe. Smart, knowledgeable technologists like you help us diagnose challenging conditions, continuing a tradition of historic innovation and care.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Interventional Radiology Technologist to join our team. In this role, you will operate specialized radiography equipment inthe radiology and endoscopy departmentto assist in the safe and efficient diagnosis and assessment of patient conditions. Work in a variety of procedures including invasive,general diagnostic imaging, neurology,but primarily endovascular cases. Whilethis is a technical position with no supervisory responsibility, you will play a critical role in maintaining our premier level of quality, in support of a world-class clinical team. Use your expertise in Interventional Radiology to assist with the diagnosis of rare and complex cases. Expand your knowledge, alongside the most highly respected professionals in the field.
This is a full time position working rotating shifts. Candidates should have flexible availability.
- Prior Interventional Radiology experience in a hospital setting
- Advanced radiology certification
- 2 years of prior experience
- Knowledge of vascular anatomy/terminology and intervention equipment
- Knowledge of sterile techniques and barriers
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of Radiology
- New York State License in Radiologic Technology
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- BCLS required
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.