Specialist Patient Services Regulatory
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Improved Regulatory Compliance at New York’s #1 Hospital: You Can Help Make It Possible
Specialist - Patient Services Regulatory
NewYork-Presbyterian is a premier destination for talented healthcare specialists. With patients and physicians from around the globe, ours is a fast-paced, high-performance culture. Champion patient rights, while offering front-line risk management for the #1-ranked hospital in New York (U.S. News & World Report). Transform the patient experience and lives of our patients.
In this role, you will utilize your creativity and skills in enhancing departmental quality initiatives, educational presentations, conducting compliance audits and analysis. You will participate in quality activities of NYP Hospital, across all campuses as it relates to Patient Services Administration and Regulatory and take your experiences to the next level. You will develop and expand your regulatory knowledge and skills with respect to Regulatory Surveys related to New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH) and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS).
- Bachelor's Degree, Nursing Degree Preferred
- Five years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience working with database management, quality initiatives
- Regulatory knowledge
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel, knowledge of Power Point, Word
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.