LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Effective Communication Makes It Possible at NYP
Step into the fast-paced world of New York's #1-ranked Hospital (U.S. News & World Report) and feel the pride of promoting communications in a caring environment where We Put Patients First. At NewYork-Presbyterian, we believe that effective communication is essential for the best employee and patient experiences. Now, you can become one of the people who Make It Possible.
In this role, you will support the corporate communications team at the Queens campus to design, deliver and provide ongoing internal communications that support the organization. Serve as a point person for internal clients to prepare strategic communications plans, executive communications and documents needed for internal announcements. Work with content experts to develop ongoing communications strategies for specific hospital programs. Ensure that the communications strategies are successfully executed across multiple communication channels. Develop communication materials and presentations, including writing and editing content for the Employee Infonet. In addition, as needed, coordinate and support communications efforts throughout the hospital.
This is a full-time position, located at NYP Queens.
- BA or BS in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in field of communications
- Ability to think creatively and problem solve
- Ability to integrate diverse material into key messages
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Superior copywriting skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.