Special Procedure Tech - Rad Tech (ARRT) - Cardiac Cath Lab - Day Flex
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Excellence in Cardiac Care:
Help Make It Possible at New York’s #1 Hospital
Special Procedure Tech / Rad Tech (ARRT) - Cardiac Cath Lab - Day Flex
NewYork-Presbyterian is known across the world for boldly advanced diagnostic care. We were home to the first optical intensified X-ray examination in the western hemisphere in 1896. Since then, our reputation has continued to attract complex cases from across the globe. NYP is proudly ranked #3 in the nation for Cardiology (U.S.News & World Report, "America's Best Hospitals 2016-2017") Now, you can make it possible.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Technologist to join our team. In this role, you will work in the Cardiac Cath Lab, checking all equipment for 8 labs in the mornings, logging cardiac related data, and keeping a log of events during procedures. Gain valuable cardiac experience as a pivotal part of each Cath Lab procedure. While this is a technical position with no supervisory responsibility, you will play a critical role in maintaining our premier level of quality, in support of a world-class clinical team. Utilize your expertise in radiology and expand your knowledge alongside the most highly respected professionals in the field.
In this full time role, you will work 4 shifts per week between Monday-Friday, no weekends or holidays. On-call responsibility is required.
- Cardiac Cath Lab/Hemodynamic monitoring experience
- Strong Rad Tech experience with an interest in cardiac care
- Associate or Bachelor Degree in Radiologic Technology
- New York State License in Radiologic Technology
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.