Social Work - Psychiatry - Per Diem - Days
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Social Work Changes Lives:
You Make It Possible
Social Work - Psychiatry - Per Diem - Weekdays
At NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center, talented social workers lead, learn and educate in a department like no other. We partner across the full spectrum of key areas, providing life-changing research, education and practice. You can help Make It Possible:
Experience a place where your discipline is immensely respected. Work with a varied patient population among the adult acute care and pediatric populations. You'll coordinate discharge planning and continuum of care for patients and families from across the world. Serve as the psychosocial leader for the team. Here, you'll experience all the reasons why you entered such a rewarding field.
This position will provide coverage for outpatient, partial hospitalization and inpatient psychiatric services. The primary need for coverage will be weekday, day shifts and some potential weekend coverage working up to five days per week.
- Previous experience working with mental health patients
- Master’s Degree in Social Work (MSW)
- Licensed Masters Social Worker (LMSW) by the State of New York, or a Limited Permit if applicable
- Knowledge of Psychosocial Assessment
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.