Senior Project Manager Architecture and Engineering
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Facilities For Best-In-Class Care
Make It Possible at NewYork-Presbyterian
Senior Project Manager - Architecture & Engineering
Step into the #1 hospital in New York (U.S. News & World Report, 2016-2017), where Facilities design professionals bring innovation and passion to our mission: Putting Patients First. As Senior Project Manager for Architecture/Engineering at NewYork-Presbyterian, you’ll lead infrastructure and improvement projects that impact the lives of thousands of patients each year. Your work will create state-of-the-art spaces that enhance our reputation as a destination for outstanding care. We invite you to Make It Possible.
As Senior Project Manager for Architecture/Engineering at NewYork-Presbyterian, you’ll lead infrastructure and improvement projects that impact the lives of thousands of patients each year. Plan, implement, and administer capital construction projects and be responsible for the development and management of scope, costs, and schedules pertaining to them. Be the leader on the Project Management team and collaborate with multiple departments such as Fire Safety, Regulatory, and Senior Leadership across the hospital.
- Previous supervisory experience
- Proficiency in Unifier and Microsoft Project systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, and/or Design and Construction
- Minimum of 10 years of directly related experience
- Previous healthcare design and/or construction or engineering experience
- Proficiency in Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint and Project Management InformationSystems
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.