Senior Marketing Manager - Brand Identity & Architecture
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
The Senior Marketing Manager leads strategy and implementation for the Brand & Sponsorships team, specifically focusing on brand identity and architecture across the entire NewYork-Presbyterian enterprise. This individual will partner with the entire Brand team, and Marketing and Communications leadership, working closely with an external agency to explore, design and implement a strategic brand architecture that will create greater clarity, unity and strength in how we can communicate the many aspects of our healthcare system, including the campuses, schools, centers and areas of expertise. This role acts as a senior ambassador, thought leader and project manager to guide the brand identity work to point of arrival, then supports internal stakeholders at NewYork-Presbyterian through its implementation and maintenance, along with integrating the brand ethos into the employee culture across the enterprise.
Essential Job Duties
- Develop strategic marketing plans and processes to explore NYP’s brand identity, grounded in business and marketing objectives, audience and market research, communications insights, and unique marketing propositions.
- Drive efforts and lead cross-functional teams to create and deliver overarching architecture and marketing plans that include consensus building, strategic reasoning, competitive insights and brand best practices.
- Defines strategic measurement plans for implementing brand identity based on learning agenda, KPIs, benchmarks, measurement tools, reporting formats and cadence.
- Oversee management of identity marketing investments with detailed budget tracking and reporting of performance results; Performance analysis should identify successes, areas for improvement, new testing opportunities and learnings that inform planning for future investments.
- Map out identity and architecture’s impact and opportunity in improving hospital/healthcare marketing experiences (i.e. ad campaigns, websites, mobile apps and more) designed to maximize conversions, meet patient needs, and communicate a compelling brand story for NYP.
- Craft a 360 marketing approach with a comprehensive view of the holistic patient journey that fosters cross-functional team projects and collaboration.
- Establish relationships with key internal partners and stakeholders across the NYP enterprise, including Weill Cornell and Columbia.
- Own relationships with key vendors including marketing agencies and technology providers.
- Partner closely with service line partners and physician marketing to leverage enhanced brand identity work to elevate reputation work and consumer and physician understanding of NYP’s full array of care and services.
- Assist the Corporate Director, Senior Vice President and team with developing and implementing department processes that reflect new branding identity and architecture for a cohesive and seamless rollout.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
- Master’s Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized college or University
- A minimum 8-10 years of marketing experience with a corporation or agency
- Must have outstanding interpersonal and communications skills, a proven track record of success.
- Must be skilled at executing within tight timeframes with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to budget and maximize resources while maintaining control over expenditures
- Strong project management skills
- Previous supervisory experience
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook).
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2021-2022." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.