Senior Engineer Systems - Full Time - Days Flexible
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
New York-Presbyterian is known across the world for boldly advanced diagnostic care. We have continued to attract complex cases from across the globe. Smart, knowledgeable people like you help us continue a tradition of historic innovation and care. Now, you can make it possible.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced technical person to join our team. In this role, you will join our Radiology PACS team and apply your knowledge of RIS, and PACS applications under the supervision of the Radiology PACS Manger. While this is a technical position with no supervisory responsibility, you will play a critical role in maintaining our premier level of quality, in PACS support for our world-class clinical team. While work with the Radiology department, you will help to manage operations during unscheduled and scheduled downtime events, placing service calls with IT and our vendors. You also test, configure and install applications to the PACS system in coordination with IT and our vendors and be responsible for training and assisting PACS users on the PACS systems as well as other radiology systems applications. Join us. Expand your knowledge alongside the most highly respected professionals in the field.
- Must have an understanding of HL7 and DICOM standards
- The ability to perform PACS database tasks
- Experience with troubleshooting and resolving PACS workstation issues
3 -5 years of previous work related experience
- Knowledge of client/server support, PC hardware and software installation and troubleshooting, and basic PC software application programming
- Knowledge ofComputer Applications
- Knowledge ofComputer Hardware
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.