Senior Associate – Enterprise Growth Strategy, Planning & Network Development
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Senior Associate– Enterprise Growth Strategy, Planning & Network Development
NewYork-Presbyterian (NYP) is one of the nation’s most comprehensive, integrated academic healthcare systems, affiliated with two world-class medical schools and ranked #1 in New York and #7 in the nation by U.S. News & World Report. Bring your talents toNewYork-Presbyterian,where patients from all over the world come for life-changing health care.
Come join the Enterprise Growth Strategy, Planning & Network Development team where you’ll have the opportunity to work on the planning, design and implementation of critical enterprise-wide initiatives that support NYP in achieving its vision and mission in the regions we operate in. In this role, you will support:
- Developing comprehensive strategic roadmaps
- Leading complex analyses requiring integration of data from market research, external datasets and multiple hospital systems.
- Translating results from analyses into key market insights that can be used for decision making purposes
- Building business cases that include business plans as well as financial models
- PMO activities for key strategic initiatives
This is a hybrid role where you will be expected to work 2-3 days per week from our Manhattan office.
- Master's Degree
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years experience in health care/hospital strategic planning, consulting, and/or related experience
- Solid understanding of a methodology driven analytics process
- Resilient and has ability to work in complex and ambiguous environments
- Proficient in Tableau, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Healthcare operations experience is a plus
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2021-2022." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.