Senior Analyst - Video Conferencing
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Join the Information Technology team at New York’s #1-ranked hospital.
Senior Analyst – Video Conferencing
This is your opportunity to provide world class technology solutions that will directly impact the quality of a patient’s life. At New York Presbyterian Hospital Information Technology is at the forefront of our patient experience. Joining our team will give you the opportunity to develop your career while creating solutions and services that will improve the welfare of others. If growing your career in technology while creating solutions that improve the lives of others inspires you, then a career at New York Presbyterian Hospital awaits you.
As the Senior Analyst you will be responsible for providing network and video conferencing connectivity for Medical Center system users, including second level problem determination. You will also provide infrastructure design, implementation, installation and maintenance. Additional responsibilities include video conferencing design, implementation, installation and maintenance. As well as, hardware/software configuration for network systems and video conferencing units.
You will have the opportunity to provide network setup for host connectivity, as well as monitoring and managing the network: Using management tools, Cable scanner, Utilization Programs. Monitors and manages the video conferencing stations: TMS (Cisco) and web based tools/ applications.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Five years operations and engineering experience with conferencing and audio-visual technology
- Expertise in Windows and Unix system administration and support
- Experience with developing and successfully implementing architected designs and engineering processes that meet the business requirements and leverage industry best practices/standards
- Experience with conferencing and collaboration services (WebEx, WebEx teams, Cisco Jabber, Zoom, etc.) in on-premises, cloud-based, and hybrid modes Experience with room-based video and audio systems, including Cisco Telepresence, Cisco Telepresence Management System, Cisco CMD, Crestron, AMX)
- Familiarity with wireless content sharing solutions, room audio microphones and mixers, digital whiteboards, and room integration
- Experience reviewing, recommending, and certifying voice and video endpoints, as well as peripherals such as headsets, webcams and speakerphones
- Experience with desktop and mobile conferencing solutions, including in VDI environments
- Experience implementing and managing high performance, high availability, backup and recovery, and business continuity/disaster recovery solutions Broad knowledge of network design, virtualization (VMware) storage (SAN, NAS)
- Computer Science or Electrical Engineering degree, or equivalent training and at least 2 years of related work experience
- In depth knowledge of LAN/WAN technologies, e.g. token-ring, ethernet, ATM, TCPIP, IPX, Novell, NT, Frame Relay, ISDN, microwave lease lines, muxes
- Must have in depth knowledge of network system and related systems software
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.