Senior Analyst Retirement Services
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
High Impact Healthcare: HR Makes It Possible
At NewYork-Presbyterian, we believe in the incredible value of people. We are recruiting and retaining the best in patient care.
In this role the Senior Analyst, provides specialized analysis and system support for the Retirement Services Department. Provides the staff with daily activities related to pension initiatives. Works with staff to maintain and administer the hospital’s pension programs. Functions as liaison with HRIS on pension program.
- Significant business, finance, programming or related degree work
- Concentration in Math
- Knowledge of experience with administration of Defined Benefit plan benefit calculations
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5-7 yrs pension experience
- Demonstrated ability to conduct root cause analysis, insights to suggest solutions for action and know-how to apply knowledge learned to future issues
- Functional and technical documentation skills
- Knowledge of Medicare, ERISA & IRS regulations
- Ability to work in a team environment with rapidly changing priorities and demands
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with PeopleSoft P Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.