Senior Analyst Financial - Financial Planning
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Experience the Pride of a Mission-driven Career.
Join the patient-inspired team at NewYork-Presbyterian, and bring new meaning to your career. See how finance plays an active role in world-class care and caring. Thrive as a valued member of the team at New York’s #1-ranked hospital (U.S .News & World Report), and feel the pride of mission-driven achievement.
Senior Financial Analyst – Financial Planning
Channel your top-notch reporting and data analysis skills at the nation’s largest private not-for-profit medical center, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. In this role, you will develop business plans related to clinical service line growth and strategic initiatives of the hospital. Understand the clinical aspects to forecast the financial impact of new business to the hospital. Perform key financial analysis to inform the decision makers about the economic viability of clinical programs. Measure actual performance against expectation and work as a multi-disciplinary group to recognize trends and to forecast future budgets. This position provides a unique opportunity to work with many stakeholders across the organization and gain insight into hospital finance and its interdependence with other key operational areas and functions. Join our close-knit team, and get exposure to management and leadership across all of our New York City-area campuses. Give presentations to senior leadership, guiding their ability to make important programmatic and operational decisions for the institution. Be the face of efficient and effective financial operations, and help make a life-changing difference.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Public Health or Public Administration
- Familiarity with Hospital Operations
- Experience with analytical approaches to understanding business issues to develop fact based solutions
- Comprehensive Presentation and Communication Skills across all levels of the organization
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (including Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years of related work experience
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2021-2022." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.