Security Officer - Security - Evenings
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Safe Environments for Care: Security Officers Make It Possible
At Gracie Square Hospital, now is an exciting time of growth and change, providing numerous opportunities to make a big impact on both our future and yours. As a member of the NewYork-Presbyterian Regional Hospital Network, we are now experiencing a period of extraordinary transformation and revitalization. We have an unwavering commitment to excellence and are always looking for ways to improve. Our dedication drives our success as New York City’s premier provider of inpatient behavioral health services.
As a Security Officer, you will patrol hospital grounds and/or holds post on an assigned shift. You will protect patients, visitors, employees and property, maintains access control in assigned areas and responds to emergency situations.
This is a full time evening shift position from 4pm -12am at Gracie Square Hospital.
- Bachelors degree, or at least two years of collegiate coursework in criminal justice or a related field, or previous military experience.
- Previous Hospital Security
- Valid Driver's License
- High School Diploma or GED equivalency
- Valid NYS Security License
- Basic Cardiac Life Support Certification (BCLS)
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.