RN Supervisor - Nursing Administration - Per Diem - Evening-Nights
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Help Drive the Success of a Growing Psychiatric Hospital
At Gracie Square Hospital, now is an exciting time of growth and change, providing numerous opportunities to make a big impact on both our future and yours. As a member of the NewYork-Presbyterian Healthcare system, we have an unwavering commitment to excellence and are always looking for ways to improve. And it’s dedication like this that drives our success as New York City’s premier provider of inpatient behavioral health services. Pursue the following position, and join us in taking our hospital – and your career – to the next level.
Nursing Supervisor- Per Diem - Nursing Administration - Evenings/Nights
In this role, you’ll perform various procedures and tasks that are essential to the delivery of top-notch nursing care, quality and state of the art treatment, Gracie Square Hospital is nestled in an Upper East Side neighborhood, and is a place that encourages teamwork, innovation and high-quality patient care. Help conduct clinical rounds to monitor and evaluate nursing care. Promptly address identified issues, recommending ways to achieve desired outcomes. Foster a culture of passion, teamwork and results, and educate and inspire nurses to make the most of their careers.
This per diem position is required to cover evenings, nights, off-shifts weekends, vacations and holidays.
- At least one year of acute care RN experience in psych nursing
- Master's Degree in Nursing
- 3 years of progressive leadership, management experience
- Current New York State Licensure as a Registered Nurse
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association
- Candidate must have leadership experience and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to problem-solve, motivate, develop, and coach individuals and groups, and respond toclinical/administrativeissues
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.