RN-Registered Nurse - OR - NYP/Multiple Campuses - Full Time & Per Diem
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
World-Renowned Operative Care: Nurses Make It Possible
RN/Registered Nurse - OR -NYP/Multiple Campuses - Full Time & Per Diem
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, OR nurses discover an environment where the exceptional is no exception. Twenty years ago, our center was home to the world's first successful pediatric heart transplant. Today, we remain the go-to for highest acuity trauma, oncology surgery and neurosurgery cases. From pioneering "scarless" surgery techniques to multi-organ auto-plantation, our 5,300 patient-focused RNs experience and achieve more than most can imagine. Join our skilled, patient-focused team and feel the pride of Making It Possible: And now, you have the opportunity to join us.
Nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
We have full time and per diem positions at the following NYP campuses:
- Allen Hospital
- Lower Manhattan Hospital
- Hudson Valley Hospital
- Lawrence Hospital
- Columbia University Medical Center
- Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
- Weill Cornell Medical Center
- David H. Koch Ambulatory Surgery Center
- At least one year of acute care RN experience in the operating room or a surgical center
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- BCLS certification
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.