Representative Liaison Physician Relations-NewYork Presbyterian-Westchester County
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Representative Liaison Physician Relations: NewYork-Presbyterian-Westchester County/Hudson Valley
A Physician Network that Impacts the Big Picture: You Can Help Make It Possible!
NewYork-Presbyterian Proud to be ranked # 1 In NYS #5 In the Nation!!!
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Groups (NYPMG) are part of the physician enterprise of NewYork-Presbyterian, one of the nation’s most comprehensive academic health care delivery systems affiliated with two world-renowned medical schools. Through primary care and multispecialty medical practices, the physicians and other health care professionals of NYPMG, in collaboration with ColumbiaDoctors and Weill Cornell Physicians, provide families with high quality, patient-centered care close to home in the New York metropolitan area.
Representative/Liaison Physician Relations - Hudson Valley Hospital/Lawrence Hospital - Westchester County.
NYP has rapidly expanded its network- and the physicians who serve the needs of the local and regional markets. As a result, there is tremendous need to create visibility for the physicians who are a part of the system and the communities they serve. To meet this need the organization has developed a measurable, relationship sales model to earn the right referrals for the regional hospitals and ensure the complex care needs of the region have access to the amazing services at NYP.
- The role of the Representative/ Liaison Physician Relations is to develop and maintain strong relationships with targeted physician/practice referral sources through consistent, strategic field call strategies.
- Work to drive and sustain incremental volume in service lines and services in alignment with NYP and NYPMG’s growth strategies and business plans. Initiate and maintain contact – using a mix of communications tools - with key referral sources identified through a data-driven targeting process for earning referrals to NYP.
- Facilitate attendance at educational programs and other opportunities/events to connect NYP and NYPMG specialists with the assigned physicians.
- Conduct scheduled face-to-face meetings with targeted physicians and practices in Westchester to uncover needs then deliver relevant and useful information specific to each contact – ultimately building a trusting and reliable relationship with that referring source.
This job requires daily travel between locations in Westchester County.
- Clinical experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of three years of outside, field sales experience, preferably in physician/practice relationships
- Strong understanding of the healthcare industry , including physician relationships
- Willingness to accommodate physician's schedules, which may occasionally fall outside of standard office hours
- Skills and experience in fostering credible relationships with prospects that result in effectively meeting their needs and meeting referral development goals
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.