Registered Resp Therapist Full Time Night Flex
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Night Flex (United States of America)
Respiratory Therapists Make It Possible
Registered Respiratory Therapist - Full Time Nights Flex
Transform your career at NewYork-Presbyterian/Lower Manhattan which is at the forefront of respiratory therapy. We were one of the first hospitals to implement a nitric oxide program. We’re renowned for our breakthrough work with oscillating and jet ventilators. And we continue to utilize advanced techniques that improve care quality and shorten length of stays. Bold innovation. Unmatched patient care. Our respiratory therapists are shaping the future of the field. And now, you can become one of the people who Make It Possible:
Respiratory Therapists assist in the transportation of incubated patients with the special emphasis on maintaining airways and providing adequate ventilation and oxygenation. Assess modalities of respiratory therapy and recommend changes, including improvements appropriate to the delivery of respiratory care.
Night Flex shifts 7PM -7:30AM every Other weekend and rotating holidays
- Bachelor's degree
- Adult, Pediatric, and Infant experience
- American Medical Association College Program Graduate
- New York State Respiratory Therapist License
- Basic Life Support Certification (BCLS)
- Working knowledge of current standards of mechanical ventilation, and ventilators
- Advanced Life Support Certification (ACLS) within 90 days of hire
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.