Registered Peds Echo Tech - Children's Cardiology Center - Days
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Unmatched Pediatric Care:
Echocardiogram Technologists Make It Possible
Pediatric Echocardiogram Technologist - Registered - Days - Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
At NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children’s Hospital, we combine an unwavering commitment to clinical excellence with an astute understanding of patients’ needs to provide unmatched pediatric care. As one of the top hospitals in the nation—and our Echocardiogram Technologists are essential to this success.
Bring your passion and professionalism to the center ranked #3 in the nation for Cardiology & Heart Surgery. Explore these opportunities to experience life in our newly renovated Cardiac Diagnostic Center. Create high-quality images and play a vital role in world-renowned care. There are 4 positions available for this role.
The is a day shift position. In this role, you will be required to work one Saturday every 10 weeks.
- Prior experience as a Pediatric Echocardiography Tech in a hospital environment
- High School Diploma/GED
- Graduate of a Diagnostic Medical Ultrasound Program in Sonography
- Registration with the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) as a Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS)
- Must obtain Pediatric Echocardiography (PE) specialty within 18 months of employment through the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS)
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.