Registered Nurse - RN - Outpatient Infusion Oncology
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
World-Class Oncology Care:
Nurses Make It Possible
Registered Nurse - RN - Outpatient Infusion Oncology - Full Time
Take your career in oncology to the next level with New York’s #1-ranked hospital (U.S.News & World Report). At NewYork-Presbyterian, our Oncology Department has one of the highest case mix indexes in the nation, yet our measured outcomes are among the best. Crucial to this success is the level of patient care our nurses are able to deliver.
In this role, you will work with our adult population for oncology and non-oncology infusions at our NewYork-Presbyterian / Lower Manhattan Hospital. With 6 bays in our infusion center, we're able to provide high quality, patient centered care. Utilize your strong IV skills to ensure a positive patient experience. Work collaboratively with our team of nurses and physicians, and take your career in oncology to the next level. We’re known for what’s new and life-changing in cancer therapy.
This is a full time position, working Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Prior experience working in oncology
- Prior experience administering chemotherapy
- Strong IV skills
- Chemotherapy certified
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- BCLS certification
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.