Registered Nurse - Psychiatry - Part Time - Evenings
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Help Drive the Success of a Growing Psychiatric Hospital
At Gracie Square Hospital, now is an exciting time of growth and change, providing numerous opportunities to make a big impact on both our future and yours. As a member of the NewYork-Presbyterian Regional Hospital Network, we are now experiencing a period of extraordinary transformation and revitalization. We have an unwavering commitment to excellence and are always looking for ways to improve. Our dedication drives our success as New York City’s premier provider of inpatient behavioral health services. Pursue the following position, and join us in taking our hospital – and your career – to the next level.
In this role, you will perform various procedures and tasks that are essential to the delivery of top-notch nursing care. Help optimize the patient experience, as you provide support throughout the continuum care and participate in initiatives focused on improving the performance of our nursing practice. You will work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It is the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a part time, evening shift RN position.
- At least one year of acute care RN experience in psych nursing
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Current New York State RN license
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association
- Excellent customer service skills
Join a health system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.