Registered Nurse - Maternal Child Health / Labor & Delivery - Nights
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Night (United States of America)
Nursing at NewYork-Presbyterian: Setting Standards, Changing Lives
Registered Nurse - RN - Maternal Child Health - Labor & Delivery - Nights
Transform your nursing career at NewYork-Presbyterian/Lower Manhattan Hospital the singular source of advanced care and caring for the 600,000 New Yorkers who live and work south of 14th Street. Here, our nurses bring inspiring commitment and compassion to every patient. And that’s just the beginning. With over 3,000 births annually at Lower Manhattan Hospital, we're the experienced and caring team families count on for successful outcomes. Mothers and babies start their journey here with expert nurses at their side and the finest resources at their command.
At NewYork-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a full-time, night shift position providing full continuity of care in Labor & Delivery, located at NewYork-Presbyterian/Lower Manhattan Hospital.
- At least one year of acute care RN experience in Labor & Delivery
- At least one year of acute care RN experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- BCLS certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.