Radiology Supervisor (Ultrasound)
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Radiology Technologists Make It Possible
NewYork-Presbyterian is known worldwide for boldly advanced diagnostic care and caring. We were home to the first optical intensified X-ray examination in the western hemisphere in 1896. Since then, our reputation has continued to attract complex cases from around the globe. Intelligent, highly engaged, and compassionate technologists like you help us diagnose challenging conditions, building on our tradition of historic innovation and care. Find out how you can Make It Possible:
Radiology Supervisor ((Ultrasound) - Full Time
Oversee the day-to-day operations of our Ultrasound Radiology team, ensuring the efficient delivery of high-quality diagnostic services while enhancing the patient experience. Be on the front lines coordinating patient flow and throughput. Supervise a dynamic, highly motivated, team. Regularly assess departmental processes, and recommend ways to continuously improve upon our performance.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience supervising radiology staff in a hospital setting
- Graduate of an accredited radiology program
- New York State Radiological Technologist license
- ARRT Certification
American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (Sonography) or Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer certification.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.