Radiology Services Manager -Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital - Days
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Boldly Redefining Imaging:
Radiology Professionals Make It Possible
Radiology Services Manager - Days
NewYork-Presbyterian/Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital is known worldwide for boldly advanced diagnostic care and caring. We were home to the first optical intensified X-ray examination in the western hemisphere in 1896. Since then, our reputation has continued to attract complex cases from around the globe. Smart, knowledgeable technologists like you help us diagnose challenging conditions, building on our tradition of historic innovation and care. Find out how you can Make It Possible:
In this crucial role you will serve as the strong leader of a high-profile team at New York's #1 hospital (U.S. News & World Report). Oversee the day-to-day operations of our imaging team, continuing the efficient delivery of high-quality diagnostic services while enhancing the patient experience. Take on the responsibilities of inventory management, creating schedules, and managing a team of 55 dedicated employees, while simultaneously working directly with patients to resolve issues and ensure proper patient flow. As a Radiology Manager you will demonstrate the leadership skills inherent in a managerial role plus special projects as assigned.This opportunity will allow you to utilize your strong Radiology experience and supervisory skills to coordinate care with a multi-disciplinary team and impact research in an Academic Medical Center.
- Inpatient hospital experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Graduate of AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology
- 5 years of supervisory experience in Radiology
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2021-2022." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.