Quality Improvement Specialist / RN - Pediatric Operating Room
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Feel the Pride of Data-Driven Excellence
Quality Improvement Specialist - Pediatric Operating Room
Step into NewYork-Presbyterian, where quality assurance and performance improvement are driving our advancement as New York’s #1-ranked hospital (U.S.News & World Report). Through high-level data management and analysis, we continue to identify opportunities to enhance care delivery, making tomorrow better for countless human beings. Now, you have the chance to experience the fulfillment of building on our reputation for excellence.
Take on this exciting new position as a Perioperative Quality Specialist for our Pediatric Operating Room, PACU and Endoscopy services at NYP / Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital. In this role, you will be responsible for gathering valuable data regarding our Perioperative services and overseeing all aspects of quality within our perioperative service lines, from patient safety to performance improvement. Conduct quality reviews involving staff members from all relevant departments, and provide recommendations and updates regarding changes to policies and procedures. Act as the Program Manager for our Surgical Verification Program. Help direct the perioperative quality committee, as well as initiatives focused on infection control. Regularly educate staff through training, presentations and other activities, and inspire excellence each and every day.
This is a full time day shift position from Monday - Friday 9:00am-5:30pm.
- Previous experience in Quality
- Pediatric Nursing experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- At least 5 years of experience
- NYS Nursing License or ability to obtain
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.