Quality and Patient Safety Specialist
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Quality & Patient Safety at NY’s #1 Hospital: You Can Make It Possible
Quality & Patient Safety Specialist
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, every day is a new opportunity to improve our quality of work. Our state-of-the-art environment inspires and supports the continuous improvement of our daily operations. And our unyielding commitment to excellence helps us remain one of the top ten hospitals in the nation (U.S.News & World Report). We’re enhancing processes for each other and optimizing outcomes for patients with an unwavering focus on quality. Join us, and become one of the people who Make It Possible.
In this role you will Provide quality and patient safety consulting, analysis, improvement facilitation and program administration services for assigned internal client groups within the Hospital. Develop, implement, and improve programs to establish and maintain Quality and Patient Safety standards of existing products and services, as well as develop programs to focus on the care provided to patients. Research, collect and analyze internal and external data for decision making. Serve as subject matter expert regarding client’s quality and patient safety initiatives, significant event management, and goals in alignment with the Hospital’s strategic priorities.
- Master's degree in a related field
- Clinical licensure
- Minimum of 3 years of project management experience
- Trained or certified in methodologies like Six Sigma, LEAN, Green belt
- Advanced skills with Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
- Excellent data analytics skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.