Quality and Information Specialist - Part-Time - Clinical Trials
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Take Pride in Your Career
Be Part of Where Amazing Works
Quality and Information Specialist - Part-Time - Clinical Trials in Cellular Therapy and Cellular Engineering Laboratory
As a Quality and Information Specialist, you will have the opportunity to work cooperatively with cross-functional teams and assist in writing reports and completing all required paperwork for the Joint Clinical Trials Office as well as outside agencies. You will have the opportunity to leverage your creative skills and maintain a tracking mechanism of all activity regarding all Clinical Trials in the department. In addition, you will maintain progress reports for all Clinical Trials and assist in the budget preparation while also participating in the onboarding of all clinical trials as well as review of them. Utilizing your strong analytical and communication skills, you will maintain all statistics for all Clinical Trials as required and submit all bills to the JCT office for reimbursement
Join our dedicated Cellular Therapy team for the opportunity to be involved in a cutting-edge discipline and start making a difference today. This is an opportunity to strengthen our current Quality Program.
This is a part-time position, working Monday - Friday, 17.5 hrs/week – flexible scheduling offered.
- Knowledge of basic statistics
- Experience with cellular therapy or bone marrow transplants and/or laboratory Medicine
- Ability to synthesize and analyze complex information
- NYS License in Clinical Laboratory Technology and/or ASCP certification
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience in related field)
- Minimum of 2 years' working experience
- Strong administrative, written and verbal communication skills and thorough knowledge of data information systems
- Advanced computer proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly organized with strong interpersonal and presentation skills
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.