Project Manager - Medical Equipment Planning
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Clinical Technology Project Management: Making It Possible at NewYork-Presbyterian
Project Manager – Medical Equipment Planning
From physiologic monitoring to cutting-edge radiology systems and more, superior biomedical equipment is vital to world-class patient care at NewYork-Presbyterian. As an early adopter of technology, we are often one of the first hospitals to source and implement new systems. We pioneered the use of low-dose CT scanning for early detection of lung cancer, installation of MR guided linear accelerators, robotic imaging systems, and more breakthroughs are on the way. Now, you can help Make It Possible.
Step into New York's #1-ranked hospital (U.S.News & World Report), and support major building projects by managing bid specifications for imaging and biomedical engineering equipment. Provide strategic oversight of bid responses and vendor selections. Help prepare purchase requisitions/orders, and coordinate system installations. Assist with capital budget planning and management. Collaborate with various departments throughout the NY Presbyterian enterprise network of hospitals. Provide strategic analysis to senior leadership and participate in the ongoing evaluation and implementation of emerging medical technologies to help us build on our success as a state-of-the-art healthcare network.
This is a full time position that will require regular travel to all NYP sites.
- Master's Degree
- Knowledge of biomedical and radiology imaging systems
- PMP Certification
- Bachelor’s degree or three to five years of occupationally specific training beyond high school
- Minimum 5 years' experience in healthcare technology planning
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.