Project Manager Architect Engineering
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Expand a World Class Medical Institution in a World Class City
Project Manager - Architecture & Engineering
As Project Manager for Architecture/Engineering at NewYork-Presbyterian, you’ll work on capital improvement projects that impact the lives of thousands of patients each year. With six campuses and over 10 million sq. ft. of real estate our growing organization represents one of America’s largest academic medical centers. Your work will create state-of-the-art spaces that enhance our reputation as a destination for outstanding care. We invite you to Make It Possible.
Take the lead and see the full cycle of projects at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital from the beginning to the end. Develop project scope, schedule, and budget with input from the Director of the Office of Facilities Development. Collaborate with multiple departments and utilize your expertise in healthcare design to see your vision become a reality.
- Experience in healthcare construction / project management
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, and/or Design and Construction
- 6 years of directly related experience in healthcare design, construction, or engineering
- Familiarity with Unifier Project Management or a similar software and proficiency in Excel, MS Project, and PowerPoint
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.