Project Manager Architect Engineering
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Facilities For Best-In-Class Care
Make It Possible at NewYork-Presbyterian
Project Manager - Infrastructure
Step into the #1 hospital in New York (U.S. News & World Report, 2016-2017), where Facilities design professionals bring innovation and passion to our mission: Putting Patients First. With six campuses and over 10 million sq. ft. of real estate, our growing organization represents one of America’s largest academic medical centers. Your work will create state-of-the-art spaces that enhance our reputation as a destination for outstanding care. We invite you to Make It Possible.
As Project Manager for Architecture/Engineering at NewYork-Presbyterian, you’ll be involved in mechanical and electrical infrastructure projects such as replacing major equipment in our existing facilities that impact the lives of thousands of patients each year. Assist with planning, implementing and administering capital construction projects and understand the management of scope, costs, and schedules pertaining to them. Join the Project Management team and collaborate with multiple departments such as Fire Safety, Regulatory, and Leadership across the hospital.
- Master’s degree in Architecture, Engineering or Design and Construction
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Design and Construction
- Minimum 6 years of directly related experience in healthcare design, construction or engineering
- Proficiency in Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint and Project Management Information Systems
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.