LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Feel the Pride of a Mission-Driven Career
Join a patient-inspired team at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital ,and bring new meaning to your career as you play a crucial role in world-class care and caring. Here, putting patients first is our mission, which means we stay committed to excellence in all aspects of our organization, including analytical data. And as we look to the promising future ahead, we seek talented professionals like you to drive continuous improvement and build on our success as one of the nation’s top-ranked hospitals (U.S.News & World Report).
As a Project Leader, you'll be responsible for leading all project related activities of the department and for contributing to the successful delivery and completion of these initiatives. Work to ensure continuous improvement; ensure quality of data presentations; monitor benchmarks and determine long range plans for operational and process improvements. Lead developmental, coordination and execution of department related projects. Execute the entire development life cycle of projects including scope of definition, analysis, training, and communication. Support the analytics team by doing data retrieval queries, data exploration, analyzing and summarizing data information.
- Master's degree
- Experience with SQL and its functions
- Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 5 years’ work experience
- Strong project management skills
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.