Project Leader - Finance
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Feel the Pride of a Mission-Driven Career in Hospital Finance
Project Leader - Finance
Join the patient-inspired team at NewYork-Presbyterian's Regional Hospital Network, and bring new meaning to your career as you play a crucial role in world-class care and caring. Here, putting patients first is our mission, which means we stay committed to excellence in all aspects of our organization, including financial operations. And as we look to the promising future ahead, we seek talented professionals like you to drive continuous improvement and build on our success as one of the nation’s top-ranked hospitals (U.S.News & World Report).
Step into the #1-ranked hospital in New York (U.S.News & World Report) in an expanding department in this newly created role. As Project Leader, you'll assist in the designing, developing, analyzing, and implementing financial reporting and statistical data gathering systems and procedures for the NYP, Regional Hospital Network (RHN) and System. Serve as a Liaison between NYPH & RHN and assist in developing and enhancing TSI/EPSI reporting. Assist in updating and maintaining System website and other procedure manuals; assist in maintaining authorized manpower (FTE) and activity reports. Thrive in a culture that rewards innovation and creativity. Join our enthusiastic team, and feel the pride of supporting world-class patient care.
- Master's degree
- Experience in managed care, reimbursement methodologies, budgeting or cost accounting.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Health Care, Public Administration or a related field
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years of experience
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2021-2022." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.