Project Leader - Central Billing Office
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Feel the Pride of a Mission-Driven Career
Project Leader – Central Billing Office
Join the patient-inspired team at NewYork-Presbyterian Central Billing Office, and bring new meaning to your career as you play a crucial role in world-class care and caring. Here, putting patients first is our mission, which means we stay committed to excellence in all aspects of our organization, including patient access. And as we look to the promising future ahead, we seek talented professionals like you to drive continuous improvement and build on our success as New York’s #1-ranked hospital and #5-ranked hospital in the nation (U.S.News & World Report).
Step into this critical role supporting the Central Billing Office of the Physician Services Division across the NYP Medical Group practice sites and be responsible for leading all project related activities of the department and for contributing to the successful delivery and completion of these initiatives. Work to ensure continuous improvement; ensure quality of data presentations; monitor benchmarks and determine long range plans for operational and process improvements. Lead developmental, coordination and execution of department related projects. Execute the entire development life cycle of projects including scope of definition, analysis, training, and communication. Support the analytics team by doing data retrieval queries, data exploration, analyzing and summarizing data information.
- Master's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 5 years’ work experience that includes analytics.
- Strong project management skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2021-2022." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.