Project Coordinator - Facilities
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Project Coordinator - Facilities Systems
At NewYork-Presbyterian, Facilities Systems are essential to our continued advancement as New York’s #1-ranked hospital (U.S.News & World Report). The Facilities department supports our environment of care and caring, helping us build on our success in improving the patient experience. And with each achievement, we demonstrate a commitment to excellence that’s both unwavering and unsurpassed. Now, you can help Make It Possible.
The Facilities Systems & Process Engineering group is responsible for the configuration and support of the department’s systems, ensuring our systems of record support our desired business practices. Our suite of systems include our enterprise asset management system, our capital projects system, our space database, and the central datamart as well as the integration of our systems and data.
As a Project Coordinator, you'll be responsible for supporting the entire team’s efforts for reporting, training, mobile device deployment, and some project support. Ensure all assignments are meeting compliance standards and scheduling deadlines. Use your expertise to assist in processing financial transactions for the department, including ensuring the accuracy of data used for budgeting. In this position, you'll build leadership skills that will help advance your career.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in a Facilities organization
- Technical background or experience is a plus
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working on projects in a business office or related work.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.