Program Director- Diversity and Talent
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Transform your career as a Program Director of Diversity and Talent at New York-Presbyterian Hospital, the nation’s largest not-for-profit medical center. Thrive as a valued member of the team at New York’s #1-ranked hospital (U.S.News & World Report), and feel the pride of mission-driven achievement. Step into our fast-paced and rewarding environment, and keep us performing at the highest level.
The Director of Diversity and Talent will provide visionary leadership for the NYP enterprise to develop and incorporate a Diversity & Inclusion and Belonging Mission strategy throughout the organization. They will build diversity programs, councils and dialogues from concept to completion and communicate them effectively across all campuses in the enterprise. They will ensure that the diversity and inclusion principles carry over into our talent strategy and workplace, as well as develop policies that result in an environment that is welcoming and supportive for all patients, families and staff. Reporting to the Vice President & Chief Learning Officer, Talent Development the successful candidate will be a part of a highly engaged and cohesive team that thrives on creativity and innovation.
- Master’s or Advanced Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7 years of experience leading diversity & inclusion programs, either corporate or healthcare based
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.