LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
In this role you will coordinate and provide high-level pre-award administrative support to the Office of Grants Management with a focus on healthcare, health outcomes and life sciences. Work closely in a team oriented environment that is committed to providing grant resources for the NYP community. Liaising with various stakeholders - including internal legal, risk management and finance teams as well as government agencies, to ensure all activities comply with grant stipulations.
The Program Coordinator must have an excellent work ethic, be highly organized and skilled at setting priorities, and possess a willingness to jump in with both feet. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, confident, smart, and highly productive; a quick study who thrives in a high-performing organization where standards are high and work is expected to be done quickly, efficiently, and accurately.
- Master's Degree
- Grant budget management experience
- Bachelor's Degree or 3-5 years of equivalent work experience
- Excellent writing and communication skills – possesses verbal and written skills to convey mission and purpose to internal and external stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills, highly organized, and able to work with diverse community groups and multi-task
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.