Plumbing Shop Supervisor
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
World-Class Patient Care Facilities:
You Make It Possible
Plumbing Shop Supervisor - Days
Step onto our Weill Cornell Medical Center campus and discover four million square feet of state-of-the-art health care. This year, we've earned the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's ENERGY STAR Award for the tenth consecutive time, more than any other hospital in the country. We're New York's first "green" hospital - and you can help make it possible.
As Shop Supervisor, you will manage plumbing shop operations, including time management, payroll, shift coverage and scheduling. You’ll evaluate system conditions and performance, recruit and train employees and collaborate with project managers on multi-system projects.Here, you’ll thrive as a respected member of the leadership team and we'll depend on your expertise in refrigeration, training, regulatory compliance and complex repairs.
- Previous supervisory experience
- Experience working in a hospital facility
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 7 years on the job training epxerience
- Good interpersonal skills
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.